Video of the Day

Responsive Advertisement
Responsive Advertisement
Written by - Harshit kr Kushwaha ( Mass Media Student )

First of all, decided to a tour before a entrance exam for Media studies in Kashi Vidyapeetg. Exam was held on 29th May. 
   I started at 27-28th mid night for Allahabad by train. It is said if your have to get a feel of pulse of culture and prosperity of areas, train is suitable for you. In a train you learn a lot of regional and local languages..



         When I reached at 'Prayag Jn' , it was almost time of 2:30 am. I had ambition to observe Ganga when sun arises. My one friend once suggested me to observe rivers at the time of sun rise or sun set. I was trying to follow his statement.




 Rested at waiting hall at Prayag jn Railway station till 3:50, then I started for Ganga. I completed about to 3-4 km journey on foot to reach at 'Sangam'. It was sufficient for getting tired, but as soon as I saw Ganga, I became fresh and mood was refresh. Then, spent lots of hours in the lap of Maa Ganga at Prayag.


When sunrising -


 After completing whole day there, I started for Varanasi jn.at night. Next day, there was my exam, so I also prepared for that when I was at my seat in train. 29th morning, I was at varansi jn.

When my exam was over, it was about to 4 pm. It was quick decision I made to observe Ganga when a sunset following my friend 'Rishiraj' s statement. That evening, I participated Ganga Aarti and find myself lost into devine music. I also got a bathe in Ganga that evening. In night, almost at 11:30 , I got a superfast train for Lucknow & came back.





      But both these visit were great for me, taught me lot. I have a lot of things to share with you about this tour ...yet now I have to go to college 😂😂 so I will share later. Keep updated with our blog. We ever try to update great ideology and material here ..

But I spent a sun rise and also a sun set with Maa Ganga, it was a honorable matter for me.

Post a Comment